Friday, February 24, 2017
Trail conditions are updated weekly. For the phone message, please call (306) 577-2600 extension 4.
*ATV Trails are closed.
*Recreational activity is at your own risk. Please stick to the main trails and watch for fallen trees. Trails are icy due to melting snow and warmer temperatures; proceed with caution when crossing ice surfaces as there is open water in spots from the beaver breaking through.
*The trails will not be groomed this week as snow continues to melt and temperatures are to warm to groom.
Cross-Country Ski Trails – On February 9, the following trails were groomed:
- Trail head to Shelter 1
- Shelter 1 – 2, 2 – 6, 2 – 12
- Shelter 1 – 5, 5 – 12, 12 to Points 11 & 9
- Shelter 2 and north of Shelter 1 has water underneath and caution is to be taken; do not go to the edge as snow is deep.
- On February 9, White Tail Trail was groomed.
- Shelters are stocked with essentials.
Snowmobile Trails - On February 9, the following trails were groomed:
- Centre Road
- Stevenson Lake
- Nixon Lake
- Horse Lake
- Gillis Lake
- South portion of Boundary Trail
Please note: Harmon Trail is CLOSED. Stay off the snowshoe and cross country ski trails as these are not for snowmobiles. There is water on Centre Road west of Gillis Lake Road and is running on Stevenson Lake Trail.
You may also visit the SSA's website to view other snowmobile trails: http://www.sasksnow.com/